Manage price alerts in Alert Central
Additional currency pairs
Select your preferred news sources
Now with 250+ news sources
Share news & charts on e-mail, Facebook & Twitter
Include your own comments on shared charts
Releases for BlackBerry & Android
Receive price & trend alerts, set in NetStation
Charts with various technical studies
Swipe between different charts
Display full-screen charts by rotating your device
Possibility of defining your personal chart settings
Last 30 days push notification history
Receive news from multiple news providers
Cookies on the
find out more here.
Japan's trade deficit on pace to reach ¥13tn in 2014
Quotes from BofA Merrill Lynch: Japan swung from a trade surplus of ¥6.6tn in 2010 (based on customs-cleared trade data) to a deficit in 2011, the year of the massive earthquake in northeastern Japan. Since then, the deficit has worsened. The 2013 deficit was ¥11.5tn, representing an ¥18.1tn deterioration from 2010. - So far in 2014 (January-August), the deficit is already ¥9.5tn. The monthly deficit has narrowed somewhat because imports have declined to the normal range since last-minute demand waned after the April consumption tax hike. Nevertheless, the deficit for...
Lower AUD could bring the RBA into play
Quotes from BofA Merrill Lynch: The marked depreciation of the Australian dollar over recent weeks has rekindled hopes...
New 3 months Low: AUD/USD
New 3 months Low: Gold, spot
New 12 months Low: EUR/USD
New 12 months High: USD/DKK
New 12 months Low: Silver, spot
China home price decline accelerates in August
Quotes from BofA Merrill Lynch: Prices of new commodity residential properties for 70 medium-to-large-sized cities...
Today Calendar Events
EZ consumer confidence is likely to have fallen further in September
Quotes from Capital Economics: Survey data released this week will provide further evidence about the state of the...
Technicals - 15 minutes delayed
* USD/CAD-1.0520 = subsequent low...
* GBP/USD- big rise in Cable trading...
* EUR/JPY trips 138.50 barriers as EUR...
* USD/JPY- decent demand to buy ahead of...
* USD/JPY- 102.00 barriers add to...
Sign in to receive realtime news
FXWire News - 15 minutes delayed
* For the week, Dow up 1.7 pct, S&P 500 up 1.3 pct, NASDAQ 0.3 pct
* NASDAQ unofficially closes down 13.62 points, or 0.30 percent, at 4,579.81
* Dow Jones unofficially closes up 17.28 points, or 0.10 percent, at 17,283.27
FX market briefs
* U.S. Dollar net long position little changed from last week - CFTC and Reuters
* Cftc-speculators cut CBOT US 5-year treasury futures net long position by 41,626 contracts to...
* Cftc-speculators trim CBOT US 10-year treasury futures net short position by 26,468 contracts to...
* Cftc-speculators increase CBOT US 2-year treasury futures net short position by 88,274 contracts...
* Cftc-speculators raise CBOT US treasury bonds futures net long position by 8,343 contracts to...
* Cftc-speculators cut CBOT US ultrabond treasury futures net long position by 594 contracts to...
Sign in to receive realtime news
HIGH RISK INVESTMENT WARNING:
Trading foreign exchange on margin carries a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for all investors. The high degree of leverage can work against you as well as for you. Before deciding to invest in foreign exchange you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all of your initial investment and therefore you should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. You should be aware of all the risks associated with foreign exchange trading, and seek advice from an independent financial advisor if you have any doubts.
Copyright © 1999 -
NetDania Creations ApS, Tavleager 2, 2670 Greve, Denmark, +4536980409, email@example.com, CVR-nr.27976670
Terms And Conditions