Manage price alerts in Alert Central
Additional currency pairs
Select your preferred news sources
Now with 250+ news sources
Share news & charts on e-mail, Facebook & Twitter
Include your own comments on shared charts
Releases for BlackBerry & Android
Receive price & trend alerts, set in NetStation
Charts with various technical studies
Swipe between different charts
Display full-screen charts by rotating your device
Possibility of defining your personal chart settings
Last 30 days push notification history
Receive news from multiple news providers
Cookies on the
find out more here.
Leveraged funds should buy USD-KRW 6M ATMF-40D call spreads
We recommend that leveraged funds buy USD-KRW 6M ATMF-40D call spreads to capitalise on the upside in USD-KRW. We recommend that real-money funds maintain Neutral FX weightings on the Korean won (KRW) and that Korean exporters maintain low hedge ratios against US dollar (USD) and Chinese yuan (CNY) receivables as forwards under-price KRW depreciation.
Singapore's growth to remain positive but patchy this year: Standard Chartered
Singapore will release September industrial production (IP) data on 24 October. We expect IP growth of 1.8% y/y, versus...
New 12 months High: GBP/PLN
New 12 months High: CHF/PLN
New 12 months High: USD/PLN
New 12 months High: USD/RUB
New 12 months High: USD/ILS
Vietnam's inflation likely eased further in October
Vietnam will release October CPI data on 24 October. We expect headline inflation to have trended lower to 3.45% y/y...
Today Calendar Events
Philippines' trade deficit likely widened in August
The Philippines will release August trade data on 24 October. We expect the trade deficit to have widened to USD 310mn...
Technicals - 15 minutes delayed
* USD/CAD-1.0520 = subsequent low...
* GBP/USD- big rise in Cable trading...
* EUR/JPY trips 138.50 barriers as EUR...
* USD/JPY- decent demand to buy ahead of...
* USD/JPY- 102.00 barriers add to...
Sign in to receive realtime news
FXWire News - 15 minutes delayed
* Bank of England sets outs blueprint for dealing with bank failures over 48 hours, new regime...
* EU commission letter says 2015 budget plans contain "significant deviation" from medium term...
* Acetrader places limit order to long USD/JPY at 107.18 with stop 106.25, target 107.65
BNP Paribas enters short EUR/NZD
Bank of America Merrill enters short AUD/USD
* China to soon start direct trading of Yuan and Singapore Dollar in interbank market - sources
* New BTP italia bond attracts total orders for 7.5 bln Euros - Reuters data
* Malaysia international reserves at $127.1 bln on Oct 15 vs. $127.3 bln on Sept 30-c.bank
* Kenya Central Bank says in market to MOP up 5 billion shillings
* ONS - fall in clothing sales volumes the biggest since April 2012
Sign in to receive realtime news
HIGH RISK INVESTMENT WARNING:
Trading foreign exchange on margin carries a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for all investors. The high degree of leverage can work against you as well as for you. Before deciding to invest in foreign exchange you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all of your initial investment and therefore you should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. You should be aware of all the risks associated with foreign exchange trading, and seek advice from an independent financial advisor if you have any doubts.
Copyright © 1999 -
NetDania Creations ApS, Tavleager 2, 2670 Greve, Denmark, +4536980409, email@example.com, CVR-nr.27976670
Terms And Conditions