Manage price alerts in Alert Central
Additional currency pairs
Select your preferred news sources
Now with 250+ news sources
Share news & charts on e-mail, Facebook & Twitter
Include your own comments on shared charts
Releases for BlackBerry & Android
Receive price & trend alerts, set in NetStation
Charts with various technical studies
Swipe between different charts
Display full-screen charts by rotating your device
Possibility of defining your personal chart settings
Last 30 days push notification history
Receive news from multiple news providers
Cookies on the
find out more here.
Daily outlook for AUD/NZD: Westpac
Quotes from Westpac Research: AUD/NZD 1 day: In a narrowing range between 1.10 and 1.11, we favour a downside break eventually.- AUD/NZD 1-3 month: Despite the corrective decline this month, it appears a multi-year reversal in the cross probably began in January at 1.0493. The RBNZ is on hold until mid-2015, while the market has yet to start pricing in an RBA tightening cycle which should launch in August 2015. However, cyclical reversals are often messy affairs, and this one is so far proving no exception.
Daily outlook for NZD/USD: Westpac
Quotes from Westpac Research: NZD/USD 1 day: In an ascending range, today bounded by 0.7870 and 0.8035.- NZD/USD...
NetDania - EUR/USD gap to 1.27893
NetDania - GBP/USD gap to 1.61505
New 1 month High: Gold, spot
New 12 months High: USD/RUB
NetDania - GBP/USD gap to 1.60645
Daily outlook for AUD/USD: Westpac
Quotes from Westpac Research: AUD/USD 1 day: Remains stuck in a contracting range which currently has boundaries...
Today Calendar Events
RBS: USD/JPY technical outlook
Quotes from RBS: The USD/JPY has accomplished its correction, which we anticipated after reaching the 109.30 target, as...
Technicals - 15 minutes delayed
* USD/CAD-1.0520 = subsequent low...
* GBP/USD- big rise in Cable trading...
* EUR/JPY trips 138.50 barriers as EUR...
* USD/JPY- decent demand to buy ahead of...
* USD/JPY- 102.00 barriers add to...
Sign in to receive realtime news
FXWire News - 15 minutes delayed
* Chinese premier says still taking time for reform measures to gain traction-foreign ministry...
* White House says Obama to meet with new ebola response coordinator klain and other advisers on...
* Chinese premier says economy still faces downward pressure -foreign ministry website
* Chinese premier says economic performance in first nine months of year still in "reasonable...
AUD/USD eased from 0.8770/75 to 0.8746 in knee-jerk reaction to benign CPI
* Australian Dollar falls a quarter of a U.S. cent after data
* Australia Q3 CPI index number* increase to 106.4 vs. prev 105.9
* Australia Q3 CPI yy* decrease to +2.3 % (fcast 2.3 %) vs. prev 3.0 %
* Australia Q3 RBA trimmed mean CPI yy* decrease to +2.5 % (fcast 2.7 %) vs. prev 2.9 %
* Australia Q3 CPI qq* stays flat at +0.5 % (fcast 0.4 %) vs. prev 0.5 %
Sign in to receive realtime news
HIGH RISK INVESTMENT WARNING:
Trading foreign exchange on margin carries a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for all investors. The high degree of leverage can work against you as well as for you. Before deciding to invest in foreign exchange you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all of your initial investment and therefore you should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. You should be aware of all the risks associated with foreign exchange trading, and seek advice from an independent financial advisor if you have any doubts.
Copyright © 1999 -
NetDania Creations ApS, Tavleager 2, 2670 Greve, Denmark, +4536980409, email@example.com, CVR-nr.27976670
Terms And Conditions